The Girl With Curly Hair | Beautiful Lines | By Akhilesh Dwivedi | Think Tank Akhil

The Girl With Curly Hair

The Girl With Curly Hair


It was a usual day when I found a ray of sunshine.
It was alike humans but it was purely Divine
It was a usual morning
when things turned pretty charming.
It is going to last forever
We joined hands and started making a new cover.


The Girl With Curly Hair

Many things were hidden in truths and lies
I got someone to look deep into eyes.
Her eyes are deeper than trenches,
We kept enjoying together seated on benches.
We shared the path that seemed to be easy
For her, there was no time when I kept myself busy.

The Girl With Curly Hair

The day was rainy and winds were going wild
When I found myself walking along with a young child.
Mornings used to spend together,
We enjoyed a long walk in every weather.
The one with whom I can talk the things going in my mind
What my real strength is that always reminds.

It used to be a discussion on every small thing,
Where we get a solution for everything.
My search completed and reached my destination
When I found her with a pure heart and love for Nation.
It is neither a dream nor I'm thinking in the chair
It is the one and only 'The Girl With Curly Hair'.

✍ - Akhilesh Dwivedi




Friends, If you like the post, comment below and do share your response. Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Comments

Post a Comment