SSB Story- Journey With A Stranger- Returning To Home SSB-Think Tank Akhil

SSB Story- Journey With A Stranger Story- Returning To Home SSB

SSB Story- Journey With A Stranger Story- Returning To Home SSB

One more story from SSB journey.

I was returning back to home after completion of SSB interview. I was on the train and usually, two strangers start talking when they have to travel a long distance together. Sometimes we get a good person before us to talk about anything. It could be anything means the life experience or his own views on something and so on.
It was my good I came across a man who was seated next to me. He was around 50 years of age having scars on his face. It seems like he arose from the ground to the top. The destination was the same for both of us, so we had a common interaction. He started asking the questions like what do you do? Where are you from? And many more informative questions. I'd replied him all before he asked any other question.

He was from my neighboring village about the 20km maximum. I don't know what he had got in between our conversation and started talking about marriage. How long will you take to get married? What do you think about your marriage? How about marrying by the end of this year? And so on.
SSB Story- Journey With A Stranger Story- Returning To Home SSB

I nodded in disagreement and said, I don't have any choice for marrying now. He was emphasizing me on getting married. I thought he might have a daughter. The man started telling about a girl as she is doing MCA from Kanpur University and had a good record of academics and a lot of things about her. He has shown me her picture on his phone screen and I was like you, f***** man! A person kind of you is having this much beautiful daughter. As per my interest, I gave a sly smile and said, "she is pretty and beautiful."
He followed me If you are ready for marriage; tell me, I'll come to your house for the same. I said to him that I'm just 19 and how could I go for marriage before I cross the minimum age for marrying and I'm the firm supporter of rules and regulations.
He might be getting disappointed but he kept saying that,' If you did not deny, I would come to your house.' He traveled with me for the rest of journey and told about his life happenings. It happens in the journey of life we meet the various type of people and get an experience of it.


✍ - Akhilesh Dwivedi



Comments